The average age of a woman giving birth in the U.S. is 26 years old, according to the U.S. Census. That means that most young mothers out there have never known a world without cell phones or the internet. But let’s face it: no matter how old the mom in your life is, it’s probably been a while since she picked up a landline.
Mother’s Day is a great opportunity to mix the modern and the traditional. Most moms aren’t spending the day smelling roses and organizing their greeting cards. They are on the go, and they want to stay charged. At the same time, spa day is always welcome.
We’ve put together this awesome gift basket that takes a bit from Mother’s Day traditions, and adds the stuff that really fuels mom’s life.
Here’s what’s in the basket:
- The small but powerful powercell 6000 is capable of charging two phones at once. It holds enough juice to offer 25 hours of talk time and 18 hours of internet surfing.
- A eucalyptus and mint candle gives off a fresh, clean scent that reminds mom of sunny, windy days at the beach.
- The chargesync alloy cable is sleek, tough, and stylish. This braided cable is housed in aluminum and is designed to last a long time. They’re available in six colors, including rose gold. (Trust us, your mom wants rose gold.)
- Scented bath salts are a great way to let mom know that it’s time to relax. They smell great, and can help relieve the aches and pains of her on-the-run lifestyle.
- The chargestand 3000c holds a phone upright while charging, and it’s perfect for a mom that travels a lot. Plugged in, it works great as a bedside charger. But it also serves as a 3,000 mAh spare battery. The chargestand 3000c turns a phone into a perfect hotel room alarm clock while in portrait mode, but it’s also great for hands-free movie watching on a plane in landscape mode. Available in Apple Lightning or Micro USB
- Mom’s got a nice family. Give her a nice picture frame so she can show it off.
- The dashport r2240 keeps moms charged on the road. With two ports, she won’t have to stop charging so the kids can jump in and power their tablets.
- And because you know that mom suffered for years as you and your siblings argued in the back seat, give her some hand cream to make up for all the years she gripped the steering wheel in anger. Ha!
That’s all for now. Remember to call your mother and thank her for all she does. And if she doesn’t answer, it might be because she’s avoiding you; her phone definitely isn’t drained – just look at all the charging accessories she has!